Saturday, December 27, 2008

Progressive dinner- you won't want to miss these pics!

I realized that I needed to do a little catch up from a week ago or so. Every year my sister in law's family does a big progressive dinner. It is the funnest thing ever because you get to see everyone's houses and decorations and you get to EAT! I mean everyone loves to eat at the holidays right?

For some reason they decided to start inviting us even though we are not directly related to the clan. This might be because they think I am a good cook, or it might be because they love us....but it is most likely because they know that the Austin household has a tendency to go SLIGHTLY overboard in almost everything we do! Most of the time this is a good thing.

This year was definitely not an exception. Charles put up every available light outside and My dad put up EVER SINGLE Christmas tree that we own (except one) and did succumb to the decorating pressure and go out and buy THREE more lighted trees. I mean what did people do before prelit trees? ...... Only put up one?

HAHA I laugh I scorn. We in all our excess counted a total of 25 trees in our home this year! IT was quite the presentation! Enjoy the pics of decorations and food.
















1 comment:

Cassidy said...

I already can't wait for next years progressive dinner!