Monday, December 22, 2008

Gingerbread Party

We have a couple friends come over for a little gingerbread making party. I haven't built a gingerbread house in YEARS and I will admit that I had a blast. We ended up just using graham crackers and a bunch of candies. I built a two story house with an angle room. I was pretty proud of my engineering if I do say so myself. It was a pretty solid house.


Julie and Grah came and built their first ever gingerbread house

DANIEL BUILD A TOWER WITH MOSAIC TILE DESIGN

MY MASSIVE CHRISTMAS HOUSE

DANIEL AND RACHAEL (THEY TOTALLY CHEATED AND BOUGHT A PREMADE ONE) ALTHOUGH DANIEL SPENT THE WHOLE TIME MAKING HIS TOWER BY HAND....SO I GUESS IT COUNTS!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like a good time! Your house looks awesome!

Cassidy said...

your gingerbread houses turned out awesome!