Sunday, December 21, 2008

AUDREY Turns one!!!

k well Blogger is doing something super retarted so we will see if I can get it right now. Sorry this one will technically be out of order!

Audrey's birthday party was super fun. Mia Busby and a couple of Audrey's cousins came to play at the party. It was super fun. Unfortunately Audrey has reached the stage that she doesn't share so well. Rachel and I had to sit and combat those two while they "played" It was fun because they were both dressed in brown and Pink. Audrey's Aunt Cassidy provided the super cute outfit for her birthday party.

Audrey was cute opening her presents. She got a lot of fun stuff. She got her first doll from Mia and she got some fun church books from her Aunt Jill and uncle Peter. She got a little toy laptop from her grandma so she can look like her daddy. She got legos from Grandpa and grandma and we put together a little table that we had gotten previously. I sprayed the top with chalkboard paint so that she can draw in it and not worry about it. Audrey was so cute as she opened her presents. She didn't go super crazy but I could tell that she could tell there was something special going on. She looked around at everyone a couple times as everyone watched her. She did pretty good at getting through all the wrapping. It made me realize that Christmas this year might really be an all day event!

I made Audrey her very own cake with lots of chocolate frosting. It had so much frosting actually that when we set it in front of her to have at it she hardly got to the cake part! Considering that we have almost never given her sugar I am sure she was just overwhelmed. She got one pretty good smear on the face and then her hands were so full of frosting that she just wanted it off. At that point she was so tired so we cleaned her up and she went off to bed.

Can't believe that my little girl is so big now. She is so grown up and does so many fun things all the time.

Here are a couple of cute things.

We were playing upstairs and she kept handing me the baby and I would put it on my shoulder and pat it and then squeeze it so it made one of it's noises. She would get this big grin on her face and take it away and kind of toss it a little, then she would bend down to pick it up and hand it to me again.

We were playing upstairs in the living room and grandma went into her room to shower so she shut the door. Well Audrey went toddling after her, she loves grandma and grandpas room, and she was talking through the door and kind of knocking on it like I know that you are in there and I want you to let me in. It was so cute.

She found the “snow” that grandpa had put at the bottom of the Christmas trees. It is just batting, but he put lights under it and so she goes and picks at it and has shredded quite a bit of it.

Audrey likes to “lounge” on the couches. She likes to walk along the back of the couch and then she will turn around and spread her arms way out and kind of lean back into the couch. Looks like she is getting ready to kick her feet up to watch the game.

Audrey has learned her second word. She says “light” Except she says it 'et' and she points to the Christmas trees or the looks up at the lights in the ceiling. She learned this because we were waiting in the car at night while Charles was at the grocery store. And to keep her entertained I kept pushing on the car light above her head. She would reach up for it any time she wanted it on or off. And then she just learned that it was the 'et'

OH! Audrey has decided that cloth is one of her favorite things still. She likes to walk around with one of her shirts or a rag her size and she even goes over to the cabinets or the dishwasher and rubs the cloth along the front of it like she is cleaning!!! So cute. Just from watching what we are doing.

I think I have the cutest little girl of all time and I am so in love with being a mother. I am sad for people who don't just love it. It is the coolest club on earth. I think everyone should enjoy their kids as much as I do mine. Thanks to all who have helped me raise my baby and all the love and support you have all given.



THE BIG BIRTHDAY GIRL (THAT STOLE ALY'S BINKEY)

AUDREY AND MIA PLAYING

THIS IS HER BIRTHDAY/CHRISTMAS DRESS FROM GRANDMA AND GRANDPA


OH I AM JUST SO EXCITED TO TURN ONE!


OH SO INNOCENT AND STARTS OUT SO DANTY


SUCH A LADY AND NEAT


UM, OK MAYBE NOT

I REALLY DON'T LIKE ALL THIS STUFF ON MY HANDS

GET IT OFF!

SHE WAS SO WIPED OUT FROM ALL THE ATTENTION


LOOK AT MY LOOT!


THIS IS HER FUN KID TABLE


No comments: