Monday, December 22, 2008

Photoshoots

Just now got around to editing some old photographs that I took in the last little while. Sheesh it takes a lot of work.

THIS ONE FROM MY PRENATAL SHOOT A LONG TIME AGO TURNED OUT SO GREAT
ONE OF MY FIRST PORTRAIT PHOTOSHOOTS

JORDYN AND MY WARD'S SENIOR PICTURES

A FRIEND WILLING TO MODEL



THIS IS JANUARY WINTER IN UTAH 2006

THIS IS MY SISTER IN LAW AND HER FAMILY. I TOOK THESE PICTURES IN LAS VEGAS BELIEVE IT OR NOT. OUT AT FLOYD LAMB PARK OFF TULE SPRINGS IT WAS AWESOME AND THEY WERE SUCH TROOPERS. I THINK WE GOT SOME AMAZING SHOTS!



2 comments:

Cassidy said...

I love what you did to these pics! You are amazing! So I hope you know you will always be taking our pictures forever! Thats what you get for being so good!

Amanda said...

You have such a natural gift Becky! So awesome! If you ever want to get some photos of a cute doggie, come visit us! I'm sure Harry would love to pose. . . :)