Saturday, August 8, 2009

Responsible Mama

So I got this idea from a friends blog....thought it was cute.

Some people for some reason have this really ridiculous idea about me. They think I actually have my act all put together. I am so glad that I apparently have the world fooled big time....but shhh don't tell anyone!

If I were less perfect in my life I would probably have entire days where I did nothing but watch Audrey play and watch HGTV and Food network pretty much all day long. Although, honestly that would mean that I was secretly getting ideas of how to expand my ever increasing vastness of talents and skills ending up with 15 new recipes to try in a week, so then I could still be blamed for working too hard. Sheesh good thing I don't have to worry about this problem!

I am definitely not the kind of person to forget about my husband and make food for myself on a regular basis and not even ask if he wanted anything right then!

If I were way less patient in my life I would get really annoyed at people that refuse to actually contact people in an age where that is the most important thing according to consumer marketing. I would definitly hate Wells Fargo people for not actually taking the time to email our preapproval letter to the right people for three weeks. It is sure a good thing I totally have the patience thing under wraps so that I don't have to deal with such negetive feelings as these.

I am defintely not a slob enough to let huge cobwebs build up in the corners of my windows before I notice and actually take the time to hold a vacum up there and get rid of them. I mean come on who forces the poor people in thier home to live like that. Definitely not me that would be mean and cruel and unmentionable

I would never procrastinate something like making the invitations I need to design for my calling in relief society till the day they need to be passed out. That would look really bad and kind of make me unreliable. Kind of like thos Wells Fargo people I talked about earlier. WOW, good thing I am not like that....then I might have to hate myself too! And I would definitely never forget to burn a cd of images for a client....that would be unthinkable, unprofessional, and foolish!!

And lastly, I am so glad I am the kind of person that has my emotional state totally in control. I mean how many women can say that truthfully? And that I am pregnant to boot. I feel so lucky to be the only woman in the world that never overeacts or makes the people around her miserable. If I weren't then people living with me might have a very large amount of negetive thoughts thrown their way for no apparent reason. Sheesh, whew, I am so glad I am so on top of my life.



HAHA Hoped you enjoyed the confessions of a highly not perfect woman!

2 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

I loved and am thankful I am not alone in the world. This made my day becky!

raffleckt said...

Haha! At first I didn't catch your sarcasm, & I was getting a little mad at you for picking on all my flaws! LOL! Very nice... I so feed myself without thinking about my husband... I just tell him it's cause I'm nauseous.