Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bedding Done!

Ok so after about 20 trips to Joann's I am finally finished with the baby's (still unnamed) crib bedding. I saved like $40 at least by making a ton of different trips and using coupons every time. So I guess I win. Good thing we have a Joanns close to us eh?

I will say that if you hate it you better NOT tell me that you do. I stress over things like this. I walked down every isle three times at Joann's and two other fabric stores convinced that I am missing out on some of the great fabric finds in the world. Where do people that make cutsey silly mormon crafts get their dang awesome fabric? Is there some secret network that I am not privy to? And if you people are paying $10 a yard then forget it...That is ridiculous. What a rip off. I am gonna start skinning my own sheep soon I swear! So I finally stumbled upon these choices. I only hope that this baby is as clean as Audrey has been, otherwise I might be buying lots of new fabric for sheets!!!


I PUT THE BEDDING ON AUDREY'S CRIB TO TEST IT OUT. OF COURSE SHE WENT NUTS. SHE INSISTED ON TRYING IT OUT. SHE LOVED IT AND WHEN I ASKED HER IF SHE WANTED TO GO UPSTAIRS SHE SAID NO....SO I LEFT HER THERE...FOR 20 MINUTES JUST PLAYING...THEN IT WAS ACTUALLY HER BEDTIME, SO SHE GOT TO CHRISTEN THE SHEETS...SORRY BABY TO COME, SHE BEAT YOU TO IT!


I MADE MY BUMPERS PUFFY THIS TIME. i THINK THEY TURNED OUT CUTE...EXCEPT I DID NOT TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT THEY WOULD TAKE UP MORE SPACE....SO THEY ARE A LITTLE JAMMED IN THERE. I MIGHT NOT EVEN PUT THE BACK ONE ON SEEING AS IT IS SOLID BACK ANYWAY! HAHA


JUST A CUTE ONE OF HER DANCING WITH HER BABY!

7 comments:

Casey said...

Good job, Becky!! And, OH MY GOSH, I can't believe how much your daughter LOOKS LIKE YOU!!! Soooo cute.

Blissful & Domestic said...

seriously I love the fabric and it is just going to be so stinkin cute for your new little one. Are you going to do a shower?

Cassidy said...

Becky that bedding turned out awesome! I LOVE it! Did you get that fabric at Joanns? Of course Audrey adds to the cuteness! :)

Tara H said...

Becky! Now I can track your blog too! It's cute, as are the bumpers : ) Crafty lady. Loved the confessions post, that's hilarious.

Amanda said...

I love the color combos! You are so talented!

Ashley & Kevin said...

good job! I get my fabrics at hobby lobby. AWESOME fabrics. Also from online coops. I never pay more than $5 per yard & have some GREAT fabrics!

Rachel said...

Love the colors... I am very impressed.