Thursday, August 20, 2009

Random

Found this picture randomly as I was downloading an old card. I shot this as a total test shot with my finger reacting to the first light I saw. Sorry it isn't great composition hence it being through the window and there being light in the background. I never managed to catch another bolt the rest of the night. Crazy huh?




These are just a few cute ones of my little one with the new wide angle lens I got. Not sure if it is as wide as I would like, especially for landscapes....but we are testing out on a wedding tomorrow! That should be a good tell!

You like the nice bruise she gave herself by headbutting her dad? I don't know where she gets it!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

you may have only got one but that bolt is pretty awesome!

Blissful & Domestic said...

that is a really cool shot of lightning. and we had so much fun this morning. We need to do playdates more often!