Monday, August 30, 2010

Random Update

Just a random accumulation of pictures for the growth and fun things we have been up too lately.



We like to play outside a lot, although Ethan is not so sure about crawling around out there. He just ventured into even moving around. So he has developed and alternative....

Completely practical way of getting around if you ask me!


These are the pics that will be framed especially for the kids bathroom above their towels!


I had to teach in relief society a couple weeks ago and I got all in the mood I guess and actually got FULLY glammed out READY for the first time in I can't tell you how long. I also tried out the curls that everyone else has been doing for a year now! How does it look?


Audrey discovered the tent put away "conveniently" in it's hiding place. So we broke it out and let them play. Ethan actually crawled through the tunnel. Audrey wouldn't even do it when she was 14 months old or so.



Oh look how home own-erey we are being!

Ethan first time undoing the entire roll of toilet paper. Funny how satisfied he looks as he scurries away before I can even get a pic of him sitting in the pile!

We are pretty lazy around here at breakfast time. I realize now that you can't quite tell in this pic that he is totally lounging in against the arm completely unable to muster up the strength to hold his head up!

And his newest discovery today! I am small enough to fit into the entertainment center!

2 comments:

Nathan and Colleen said...

I love all the fun pictures. Ethan's getting so big. He's just like Tara with his funky crawl.

Blissful & Domestic said...

I love the curls. I just got called to be a relief society teacher too. I teach my first time this Sunday. I have never really taught in RS before...kind of nervous:>