Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stanley Easter Party 2010


We always get to invade the Stanley (my sister-in-law's, inlaws) family gathering for Easter. They have a big thing in the park every year and it is a lot of fun, despite not knowing very many of them closely, we see them every year at this party and it is a lot of fun.


My cute boy given me the smile

There was no messing around this year. She went right for the eggs and filled up her whole basket so fast.


And then went straight to work.

And this is what she wanted to be doing the rest of the time. I guess I count myself lucky that she actually ate a hot dog. That probably a little better than straight candy right?




Audrey took a two second break from the candy to responsibly hold her brother and at least look in my direction!




Love this face....Running to get some bubbles.



Ethan and his cousin Jacob that is about 5 weeks his elder.


And his smoking hot mom my sister in law Cassidy.


Nathan Connelly teaching Audrey to catch a football.


1 comment:

Cassidy said...

K I need you to email me a copy of the pic of you and me and the one of Josh and the cute babies!