Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter

Easter was a nice time this year. We got to listen at home with just our little family to conference. I made us a nice breakfast to eat all together and then on to Lambs later for dinner and Easter egg hunt. So fun. Audrey liked opening all her easter things, and Ethan's too after all since he couldn't 'open' them.


I must be a true housewife to let myself be not only photographed without makeup, but then put it up for everyone to see.

I made the kids 'I spy' bags this year. Audrey got a duck and Ethan got a fish. They turned out cute. I got a few other little dollar section things. Audrey however to this day still refuses to actually wear this dress. I am not sure why. She never has an opinion about what she wears.






One of those moments that is super cute, but just didn't quite get captured on camera, because this is not a very cute picture.



No comments: