Friday, April 16, 2010

Clark County Fair

I shared a first with my kids last Friday. We decided last minute to go to the Logandale Fair with Audrey's cousins. It was a blast and so fun to see her light up and watch everything. It was a beautiful day for it. Audrey doesn't have any hats for this summer that fit her. So I decided (kind of in the crazy way that I do things) to MAKE her one! to wear that day. Actually it went really easily and turned out pretty near to perfection. It only took me a couple of hours, so make sure and check it out.

Audrey loved the fair. She went crazy. I made her wait till Camille got there before I would let her ride the Ponies, and $6 later!!!!! EEK! But it was worth it. She sat there with her little back so straight, her hands daintily placed on the horn of the saddle and this little smile on her face that made me want to put her in pageants! She was so cute.

We saw lots of the livestock animals, (twice) and went an one more little car ride before heading home. We made it three hours and it all went fairly well. Ethan got pretty tired and slept for a little bit, but not as long as he should have so got kind of grumpy at the end. It was an awesome time though!






They had this fun little area with a bunch of toddler kinds of games.






Not sure how camel qualifies as livestock, but they had one. It was so funny, and a lot taller than I thought.

Audrey is going to have a great relationship with her older cousin Marinda. She just loves her. She will sit at her feet and just watch everything she does with admiration probably. I think it is cute. I had a cousin like that when I was young. Good thing Marinda is a super awesome girl and I couldn't ask for a better example.



I WANT TO DO THIS! Look at how fun this would be. Human bubble walking on water, sounds fun to me!


No comments: