Monday, November 17, 2008

San Diego October 16

We headed down to San Diego to visit my very good friend Deveney and Chris that just had a baby. I have had a baby recently as many of you know, so I was all prepared to be such a help and offer so much comfort and whatever she might need. Well, it did not exactly go as planned. Little Paisley was sick that weekend and she really just needed mommy. Come to think of it I was probably more of a hinderance than any help and I didn't even hold her. I felt so bad and we tried not to be a nuisance. We stayed with Chris's family and they were great. Felt like I had known them forever. over all I was highly impressed with how chill Deveney seemed. Newborn phase was very hard for me and I was pretty high strung most of the first two months. Sorry to all those who had to put up with me during that time.
We got to see a lot of fun things. We went straight to the beach as we drove into town, (additional blog follows) we had a ton of really great food there. We got to see downtown, and old downtown with all the fun craft booths and stuff. I really really really wanted to to get some little moccasins for Audrey but at 25 bucks...I just couldn't justify it. We did Charles favorite thing and toured the air craft carrier the Midway. Some guy told us we could take the stroller through because there as an elavator later. Well, I knew I should have listened to my instincts because for the first 10 minutes of the tour Charles and my dad ended up lifting the stroller through each doorway. SILLY! We also went to Balboa Park one day and walked around a little bit. I was so sad because our camera died mid picture of Audrey sitting in this little merry go round where they sit in little bugs. It would have been so cute. So, it was a very fun weekend and the weather was beautiful the whole time. Thanks Deveney for letting us come and bug you. We will have to do it again when Paisley has a hold on the world.

GRANDPA JENSEN
THE GIRLOS

BALBOA PARK


HAPPY FALL!




AUDREY WAS SO GOOD IN HER STROLLER WALKING AROUND ALL DAY


MY DADDY LOVES PLANES



MY LITTLE FAMILY

DOESN'T SHE LOOKS SO EXCITED TO HAVE HER PICTURE TAKEN....AGAIN

WE BOARD THE...


LEMON FACE






3 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

I love lemon faces and your outfit is too cute

deveney said...

it was so great to have you, i didn't even realize that you didn't get to hold her-so sorry! i am horrible! i would love it if you did her 6 month pics, another visit would be great:) love you!

Shirley said...

Your photography is great! Audrey is so darling with such personality. I would love a copy of picture at trunk or treating at my van.