Monday, November 17, 2008

Ringing in the Christmas Spirit

They had a "little" event at the Town Center mall this week to kind of bring in the start of Christmas. Now, I am not sure if any of you know this....but I am a Christmas FANATIC. So, I deem it appropriate to be able to rush my daughter into the joy! They had Santa come in on his sleigh which we missed because there was a RIDICULOUS amount of traffic and people there. So we just walked around and saw the snow they were making, and the big tree, and some characters dressed up like Christmas things. Audrey was a little overwhelmed by it all. She liked looking around but as soon as we went to take pictures she turned into every little kid that you see bawling on Santas lap totally scared. It was so funny. She only did it when we were trying to take a picture. Not sure what that was all about. It was fun though.

THESE SNOWFLAKES TOTALLY FREAKED HER OUT!

THEY HAVE A "NORMAL ROCKWELL" INSPIRED SANTAS HOUSE. VERY CUTE

RACHAEL WENT WITH US TO RING IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT

1 comment:

Blissful & Domestic said...

I seriously can not get over the hair I love it and did you make her pants? super cute! and I love your hair had to add that!