Monday, November 17, 2008

Halloween

we had a blast for Halloween. I spent most of the day making pies...AGAIN!!! why do people make pies from scratch? URG! Then we went to Charles sisters for a mildly low key party and then made it back in time for our trunk r treat. I was pretty excited to go and have Audrey have her first ever halloween experience. So fun. She was pretty in awe of the whole thing, and she did great considering that it was pretty late in the day.
I had this cute little halloween pumkin suit that a friend got us, and then I decided to be a butterfly (easy no motivation last resort costume) and so I thought, how hard can it be to make a catepillar costume. I had some left over fabric from another project. So, I proceeded to make this up. I think it turned out pretty dang cute, other than the fact that she wasn't green. And then Charles ever the comedian decided to be an exterminator. AWFUL right? but equally hilarious. We had a good time.





LOOK AT MY LOOT!


FISHING IS FUN


LETS THROW A FEW BACK...



MY FIRST TRICK OR TREAT














HMMMMM....LOOKS GOOD








1 comment:

Blissful & Domestic said...

I love love love the outfits and charles cracks me up with him being an exterminator