Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pics of the Month







A few pics of how much Audrey LOVES her brother. ALL THE TIME!!!


I peek into the den and Audrey is coloring with a permanent marker. True a little red flag goes off in my head, but in an ongoing effort to minimize the times I tell my daughter she can't do things, I let it slide. We have had almost no problems EVER with Audrey coloring on things. I walk in a few minutes later and she has colored her entire left hand and wrist in blue permanent marker. Like fill in coloring not just a couple marks. And then I hear her say, "Mommy Ethan has dots"! Now, he is facing her away from me, and i just know, even before he turns around that she has polka dotted my sons face. And sure enough....

Thankfully I didn't even get mad. Although I think I did say something like, "I can't believe you did this" about a hundred times. Luckily I caught it soon enough and it came right off. Because as we all know, this happened on Saturday. Wouldn't it be my luck to send a pot marked kid to church on Sunday!

Audrey pulls Ethan around all day like this. One day he will be big enough to object!


A little later that day I found this on the trampoline.

I actually missed the picture where she was sitting on her bike holding onto the handle of the wagon like she was ready to go somewhere and take him with her! hehe.

Loves him so much she squeezes into to seesaw with him whether he wants her to or not!

And then I usually see this look of desperation when it is time to step in and save him!

One more super adventure when she stuffed Ethan and everything she could find into a laundry basket and pushed him down the hall.

And poor Ethan at the end of his 11 minutes of good natured putting up with Audrey!

But then there are moments like these where she really does take awesome care of him.

And I know we will probably be ok in the sibling department


AND JUST SOME CUTE OTHER STUFF



I love this little coat on him


Such a big helper


I love this little sweater on him. So cute


Playing catch is our favorite game around here.


Audrey loves to fill things, whether it is laundry baskets, purses, or big backpacks


Ethan likes to kind of hide and play peekabo. He usually backs up into a corner like he needs to keep his eye on you while retreating.



Ethan LOVES to read. And loves this little chair in Audrey's room

And finally a cute little pic of me and the kids all together all looking. How often does that happen!




1 comment:

Mitch and Holly said...

Loved the pictures. How fun to see them play together. And the last pic was beautiful. How are things going? I need to call and check up on you.