Monday, January 24, 2011

That dang husband

We all love our husbands right....I honestly have an awesome one that basically lets me run the show most of the time. However, he gets these random ideas in his head sometimes that I can't really seem to reign in or control. This was one of those events that I will never let him live down!

I was getting ready upstairs for church one day. And I come down minutes before it is time to leave and the bathroom door is locked and I hear the clippers humming!!!!! He had been threatening for a while, but behind that door, yes my husband was giving my son a MOHAWK!!!! I was NOT happy. Minutes before church, there was nothing I could do. I honestly wanted to cry I was so upset. I mean I was not apposed to the idea 100%, but he used a number one on the sides and so he literally looked like a gangster prisoner or something. Luckily he is a cute kid and so everyone else thought it looked cute, but he didn't quite look like my sweet little boy.


Take not of this nice full head of hair that Ethan has pretty much always had!


Poor kid!
I let it stay for a week but required it be evened out by the next sunday for church. It is finally starting to look dark again and grow in. I have had to get used to it, but still can't wait for his nice hair to come back!

3 comments:

Tara H said...

Oh, it's adorable! But I would feel the same way . . . too funny Becky.
Fun to catch up on your posts- I love how simple kid's birthdays can be too- why do so many parents do such a huge extravaganza? I'm just not willing to do all that work I'm afraid . . .

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

Hilarious! Glad his hair is growing back.

Amanda said...

hee hee hee. . .Charles is TOO funny!