Monday, January 24, 2011

Random Updates



My cute little boy is officially walking now. He has known how to do it for about 2 months but I think because of the fact that he has an older sister that is ALWAYS on top of him, he had little desire to venture past the secure. Then one day two weeks ago it clicked and now he toddles belly forward everywhere he goes!




Painting snowflakes at Lauralyn's house. So fun


I let Audrey have at it with the make up brush. Unfortunately she does not understand the concept of less is more with make up quite yet!

Not normally a destroyer, however we have now learned that he is a climber! EEK! Hopefully this doesn't cause too many bruises.

I try to encourage some quiet play time in her room every day. I think it is good for her imagination and other such things. This is how she came downstairs one day! AWESOME!

No comments: