Monday, March 1, 2010

Ethan's THREE Months!

Took me a couple days to get him in the mood to take some good ones because he was sick, but I think we finally succeeded with some good ones. Mind you these are pretty much unedited thanks to no longer having a real Photoshop on my computer.





MY LITTLE CABBAGE PATCH BABY

MY KIDS ALWAYS DO THIS WITH THEIR TOES. LOVE IT

I TOOK THIS PIC BECAUSE I THINK IT IS FUNNY HOW BABIES ALWAYS HAVE THEIR FEET TUCKED UP, EVEN WHEN THEY LIE ON THEIR BACKS. HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO LIE THAT WAY? NOT EASY AS AN ADULT!

GOT A PRETTY CUTE ONE OF HIM SLEEPING, ALTHOUGH NOT SO EASILY!


3 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cutie! He looks just like Chuck!

Deming Family said...

Love the pics! What a good lookin little guy you have:)

Josh and Gnickie said...

He looks so cute. I need to get some pictures taken of the girls. I have yet to take their pictures. We took family pictures at Thanksgiving, but never any of just the girls. They are 7 months, I need to get on that don't you think?!

Thanks for leaving some book ideas on the blog. I am going to have to get some of those. The girls love books. Not so much for the story but more for eating the pages at this point.

I just read them the books over and over and would LOVE to read a new story