Thursday, February 25, 2010

Still Smiling

So in case you haven't noticed, I have sort of dropped off the blogging a little in the past while. This is due mostly to the fact that until recently I had a baby in arms pretty much 15 hours a day! But also due to the fact that no one seems to care a lick whether or not I post anything at all. I get it, who really cares about the things my kid does on a daily basis or the ridiculous amount of pictures a photography mom take right?

Well this one is actually a comment worthy entry and one I am still smiling about. My cousin Nathan Hunt came into town for a convention and was staying the night with us last night. He came in time for dinner and Audrey was sitting next to him at the table. She was doing that little toddler thing where she is repeating something like a hundred times till she gets acknowledged.She was talking to Nathan trying to get his attention. I was vaguely listening as mothers always are when they are trying to do three things at once, until I honed in to what she was saying. Thank goodness she repeats herself time and time again because sometimes you need that because you ask yourself, "did she really just say that? What she was saying was, “Prophet, prophet I poop” HAHAHAHAHAHA.

She was saying that to Nathan, I guess she thought he looked like the prophet. He was wearing a white shirt and tie so that is the only thing I can think. She has this reverence book that she loves to read with a picture of a man in a tie that is supposed to be the prophet on the tv for conference. So I guess she translated the two to mean the same thing. I don’t know but it was hilarious. She says, “I pooped” when she passes gas! Hehe. Not sure why she felt the need to share that with the ‘prophet’ but she did. SO FUNNY!

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Lol! I care,...but we're in the same boat with the new baby thing so I don't always comment. hilarious Audrey,..

TheLipp said...

well becky, I care a lick about what happens...so keep postin'!

Mitch and Holly said...

Kids say the darndest things. Very cute Audrey.

Deming Family said...

I always check your blog. I just never comment for the same reason....the new baby thing. Keep up on the blog!

deveney said...

dang that is funny! and i too care a lick about what is going on, i jsut don't always leave a comment-sorry! how is beverly glen biggest winner coming?? keep up the good work you are doing i am sure and i too am super excited to sip your yummy lemonade and let the kiddos run around, yeah for not living too far away:) love you and thank you for you comments, i love them!ps-thanks for introducing me to drab to fab-they are awesome!!! i wish i had a di close, thify shops are more expensive in sd-big surprise, but i am still going to start trying to frequent some of them:)

Amber and David said...

lol! that is too funny! Sadie says the same thing when she passes gas! Must be a two year old thing! I never commen ton yours because you never comment on mine! lol, just kidding, it's totally the new baby thing, I think there's a lot of us in the same boat!