Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Beverly Glen Biggest Winner

So my ward relief society is hosting a little biggest winners challenge. It is not just to loose weight but to be better all around. You gets points for pounds lost, but mostly for doing healthy and spiritual things; ie: drinking all the water you should, eating fruits and vegetables, saying prayers, reading scriptures, getting enough sleep etc. I thought since I have some extra pregnancy weight to shed this would be an extra little incentive.

We just finished week four. And seeing as me and my kids were sick for almost two weeks of that I think I did ok. Total lost: 5 lbs so far! We are finally all healthy and I have found my newly determined stamina again to get back to the working out and healthy parts of this a little better. Wish me luck! I hope to be smoking hot again by summer!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Good for you! I've lost 14 pounds so far. . . 8 more to get back to what my driver's license says I weigh! :)

Sarah said...

That is way cool! I have been trying to lose my last 25lbs, and nothing will come! I am starting to get very upset! Your family pictures are so cute!!! What sweet kids! You are more then welcome anytime! We would have to have to come stay the whole day! Most of the time we have nothing going on, plus I could get to hold your sweet boy!!! :)