Monday, October 12, 2009

San Clamente

Here is the massive amount of pictures from our trip down to San Clemente at the end of September. I went down without Charles for the week with my parents to stay in our timeshare and enjoy some beach time. Charles was able to join us on the weekend and actually got Audrey to enjoy the beach, whereas she was mostly scared of the sand when she went with me. We had a blast even though i suffered from major soar throat and flu, sleep deprivation, and loads of frustration at driving, heat, pregnancy, and being a single parent for most of the week. Although my parents were wonderful and I would say we survived out one room tiny quarters with positive memories.


















2 comments:

Amanda said...

looks like a BLAST! sorry we missed you when we were in Vegas!

Anonymous said...

Your scrapbook pages are beautiful!! What program do you use?

I used to do traditional scrap booking, but life has gotten busy & with digital cameras- this looks like an easier quicker way to do it! Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Renee