Sunday, July 26, 2009

Precious Flashback

I just have to post these super cute pictures from back in March. Audrey has pretty much always fallen asleep in my arms for her naps and at night. I have loved this time with her. It is the time when i feel closest to her and get to cuddle her. However we are now working on her going to bed by herself so that I don't have to be frenzied when baby 2 comes.

So I had his idea to take these cute pictures of her sleeping with me holding her. I never really got any of those pictures of us when she was little. So I set up my camera on tripod and cleared some stuff out of the way and shot away once she fell sleep. These were some of my favorites.

PS! For people who don't know this. You can click on people's pictures to enlarge them. So especially on my pages that I have writting on, you can click on it if you want to see it better or read the text on the scrapbook page.

5 comments:

Amber and David said...

These are beautiful Becky! So sweet! Sadie does the same thing, we need to start working on her going to bed by herself, but I'm having a hard time giving up the cuddle time!

laura said...

Oh, what beautiful pics!

laura said...

What beautiful pics Becky! What a precious moment to capture....

Blissful & Domestic said...

just absolutely beautiful and I love your pages you so inspire me!

Cassidy said...

I love the pics. BTW where is the pic of the new bedding you made?! I am waiting!