Monday, July 6, 2009

The Reasons

Ok so here is the compiled long list of reasons why I haven't blogged in like 4 months!!!

Ok, nope pretty much just one reason. MORNING SICKNESS SUCKS!!!!

Yep we are expecting baby number two (December 1) about two weeks before Audrey will turn two. So, Now you know the reason I have neglected not keeping everyone up on our lives. I barely had enough energy to live my life. Although I must say, that I know I am blessed and that there are tons more people out there that have it WAY worse. I am glad it isn't worse because I for sure probably wouldn't do it again!

So now that the sickness is over and I just feel fat!!!! I can get back to my miserable life...hehe. Poor Charles and my family have been amazing. I am a total monster this pregnancy. Who knows I might have been last one too, but seeing as I didn't equate my moodal psychopathy with pregnancy until month 9 I have no idea. It is miserable to have absolutely no reason to hate the world! URG!!! But you sure feel that way sometimes. Charles is wonderful and is as patient as ever. I am sure he scored big almost every day for being married to me!

We find out next week what we are having. I hope it is a boy, just because the Austin family has been totally unable to produce a male as of yet! Oh, and cuz I already have my boy colors picked out! But if it is a girl, that would be fine too. Then Audrey could have a cute little sister to be all girly with. So either way we are excited. I have started coming around to the idea of having a little baby around here again. I just love every minute of being with Audrey and seeing her grow and learn and being her best friend. I am a little sad that neither she nor the new baby will get the same attention. Although, somehow we have faith that there will be enough time and love for both of them right? HAHA.

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Congratulations! so when are you due!? morning sickness totally stinks. I didn't want to blog much when I was going through that either. We were so excited though that I kept it up a little. :)

Blissful & Domestic said...

I am so excited for you guys. You so have to have another baby shower no matter the gender

Jen@eighteen25 said...

what?!
how exciting! i had no clue.
congratulations!!

Cathy said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! What day do you find out what the gender is? I'm sorry that you have morning sickness - it is the absolute worst!

Casey said...

Yay!!! I'm sooooo excited!!!!! Crazy about what happened to your dad...I'm so glad he's okay!!