Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day

Took a trip to the cabin and saw probably some of the last snow of the season. It always surprises me how late spring comes up there seeing as it has already hit 100 here. The cabin is the perfect get away from Las Vegas in the summer. It is so so nice. The only thing I don't like is that I sleep in the same room as Audrey. I am sorry I don't know how mom's do that, let alone sleep in the same bed. I get NO sleep. AND, I miss my big comfy lazy boy chair that I feed Audrey in at night. It is really hard to have to support your own body weight when you are dead tired. SHEESH!

Otherwise, we had a great time and got to see some beautiful scenery and be outdoors and dig up LOTS of rocks.

Then we came back in to town a little early so we could go bowling surprise for Charles birthday and have a big barbeque with his family. Good times. Love my man! He is so good to me and he puts up with all the stuff no one else will! He makes me a better person. And he is just about the best dad a little girl could ask for. LOVE YOU BABE!

Here are some pictures of this weekend!



I CHOPPED MY HAIR OFF....WHAT DO YOU THINK!?



BOWLING!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY

LOTS AND LOTS OF BIG ROCKS INTHE YARD UP THERE

OUR BABY GIRL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH



OUR FIRST LITTLE HIKE WITH AUDREY- STRAWBERRY POINT
this is not the view from the hike, this is actually the view of the point that you hike out on to- that first top point of red in the picture, you can see basically 360 degrees around the whole valley. Gorgeous, and cold, and windy


MIA BELLA BUSBY AND AUDREY PLAYING NICE


GRANDMA WORKING HARD

7 comments:

Theresa said...

wow your hair looks great! it's really cute!

Cassidy said...

Yea I still need to download the pictures off my camera from Monday!:)K strawberry point is really pretty. You will have to take us there when we come up next and what are your parents doing to the backyard of the cabin? Mama Austin looks like she is getting a good workout!

Blissful & Domestic said...

oh my goodness you look so good and I love your hair. I still can't get over her red hair I so thought your kids would have charles's dark hair. She looks exactly like you.

Blissful & Domestic said...

hey we are going to be back to Vegas on August 2nd (Jason is being stop lossed) he is bringing us back to Vegas and then he will get to stay with us there for 21 days before he has to come back to Washington to be deployed to Iraq again.. I want to throw him a surprise party when we come back so you guys so have to come!

Casey said...

Becky, I LOVE your hair. Oh my goodness!! Soooo cute! Did you chop it because Audrey was grabbing it too much? Haha.

Mitch and Holly said...

Love your hair. It is sooo cute. Can't wait to see you in 1 week (you're still coming right?) Audrey is still adorable, can't wait to see her too.

Cathy said...

Becky, I absolutely love your new haircut! I'm sad that we didn't get to see you when you came by the cabin. I think we were 4-wheeling at the time.