Saturday, May 17, 2008

5 month update

Ok here she is. Our one and only, our pride and joy, and essentially the only thing exciting in our lives. Audrey Adele at a whole 5 months old!!!

Things are going SO great and as of right now Audrey is so close to mastering some major milestones and we feel pretty blessed. She hasn't quite hit 16 pounds yet so she is still a fairly small baby. Although her might and will is powerful. She has successfully mastered rolling over like a pro! She is almost entirely sitting up on her own. She still falls over every few times and had her first self induced injury (well minor bonk on the head) when she toppled over into her swing. You would never have known that it probably barley hurt though. MAN, better watch out when this one gets offended. She can hang out on her hands and knees for a couple minutes at a time. I consider this a major feet seeing as I swear the girl didn't know how to use her arms until about a week ago.

She is now sleeping about 12 hours at night and will only wake up once. YEA! And we have successfully incorporated everything dairy back into our diets with no notice of complaint. We think Audrey is beginning the morphing stage into wanting to be attached to my hip at all times. She has had a couple of rough days here, but maybe we can break her of it before she thinks she needs this stage. Audrey's favorite thing is cups. Not sure why exactly, but she always stares and now reached for a cup any time someone is taking a drink. She has a little sippy cup that she mostly just soaks herself with.

We love being her parents and she is an exceptionally good baby. We had our first cereal a couple days ago, went well. Our first dip of the little legs into the pool, went fairly well. And we have officially switched to a mind blowing ability to fall asleep by ourselves in our crib!!!!! WOW! This is a big one. OH and our biggest news.....Audrey is loosing all that baby hair. She still has a fair amount that has been growing for a while, but adios are the days of her little mohawk! Anyway, we hope you enjoy some of the pictures posted of our cutest.

Charles did not make it for the fire department in Denver. Although he did test much higher than the Vegas test so we will see for future testings. We are still hoping for a couple other "real" jobs so we will keep you all posted.

Things are going well with the photography stuff for me. I couldn't sleep last night for distraction of so many ideas in my head of great new shots. I have a hunger to be really great and I hope that I can teach myself a lot seeing as I have no time to go to school right now.

We are so grateful and so blessed to know so many great people and be so blessed in our lives. Thanks to all who love us.


OUR BIG GIRL!


SHE JUST LOVES HER DADDY TIME



LITTLE MISS TOOTSIE ROLL AS WE CALL HER


EXCUSE ME....BUT WHAT EXACTLY IS THE POINT OF AN AFGHAN!!!!!


OUR FIRST TASTE


SO CUTE!!


FIRST COLD DIP IN



SHE JUST LOOKED SO CUTE ALL CUDDLED UP IN THE BIG BAG!

THIS IS ALMOST UNHEARD OF...WE HAD TO GET A PICTURE


MY CRAZY MOMMY AND DADDY


I LOVE CUPS


AUDREY REALLY LOVED THIS RESTRAUNT

11 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

She is just absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to finally meet her.

Cassidy said...

How fun are these pics of our cute little niece. I LOVE the picture of her grabbing her feet! Thats to bad about Denver but I'm not really that sad about it because I think you guys need to stay here!!! We keep praying for you guys though.

Melody said...

Hey gorgeous people! what-up? I love the pics! Audrey is sooooo dang cute. She was just a smilin and a droolin away at Hope today at church. It was soo cute!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

i love her sweet little face... it makes me smile!!

Mitch and Holly said...

I can't believe she is 5 months old already. She is adorable.

Amanda said...

She is way too cute!!! She is definitely a happy baby!

Casey said...

Becky, I love you. And your girl is such a doll!

Mark & Bek said...

Wow your little girl is gorgeous, and looks just like you. I gave up dairy for my little babooshka too. Hard huh? I saw your post about wanting to shoot some wedding pics. Are you in Vegas? My little sis is getting married next Saturday. I wonder if she wouldn't mind letting you take some for your portfolio.

Nater said...

What a cute little girl!!

Diana said...

She is so cute! I'm so glad that you guys have a blog its fun to see pictures and know what is going on in Vegas.

Brianna said...

Wow!!! Look at her almost crawling. Carful what you wish for :D