Tuesday, May 13, 2008

CALLING ALL THAT CAN STILL FIT INTO THAT WEDDING DRESS!!

Hey everyone!!!!!

In trying to expand into the wedding market and make some real money at what I do.


I am in desperate need of some good wedding portfolio images. So if anyone can still fit into their wedding dress and would like another opportunity to wear it and can talk your hubby into dressing up and getting his pose on, let me know. I will do a 2 hour session for FREE!!! and you will get a cd of all the images, including one touched up image of my choice that I choose to use for portfolio needs. That way you can have some more images just because or it is a great opportunity if you hated your wedding day pics. We can shoot at the temple or anywhere that you wish, and I am more than open to any ideas you might have. SANKS!

2 comments:

Loralee said...

Holy Cow! This is crazy! Fancy meeting you again through blogs. Your baby is so darling.

Cassidy said...

might have to take you up on that once I get my dress out of storage I think it still fits!:)Josh and I never got a picture of us kissing on our wedding day. Weird huh?! always wished I had one.