Sunday, July 22, 2012

Update

Aria at 3 weeks.  She is now 5 weeks but these were some cute ones I managed to grab real quick.















We had a family Wii night.  It actually was pretty fun little hour with the kids.  Even Ethan got the hang of bowling and boxing!







Anyone else turn their babies into little caterpillars?  I love it.  





I love the idea of summer, but not so much in Vegas.  We don't play outside (unless in the pool) we don't have picnics like all the magazines seem to think we should be doing.  We stay inside and try to come up with ideas that DO NOT involve the tv, and we stay up late (much to my dismay).  This is the result.  



I wanted to get a picture to prove to her one day that she actually liked cleaning!

1 comment:

Lindzie said...

THese are beautiful! Congrats again!