Sunday, July 22, 2012

Projects

 While I decided to close up shop for most of the summer due to soaring temperatures in my garage, I have managed to finish a few other projects.

 I wanted to totally redo Ethan's room which is now Aria's room.  However, I am just too practical.  And seeing as this will probably go back to being his room in a couple of years I didn't want to change too much.  But here are a few things I could do.  I grabbed a few little trinkets from Audrey's room that she didn't have room for and created this "A" from pintrest and this tutorial .  I actually created my own cardboard box letter using a font I liked and I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. 


And THIS photo was my main inspiration for these globes.  I am pretty happy with how they turned out.  Check out my craft blog for the tutorial on each one. 




I was of course not happy with my oober drab laundry room.  I didn't want to put much money into it, but I wanted a few things cuter and a little more functional.  So it isn't designer, but I got most of the look I wanted and the functionality I was looking for.  Check out my craft blog for details.