Tuesday, April 5, 2011

weekend alone productivity

My lonely two days without kids let me have a last little project weekend uninterrupted. So even with a half broken nail gun I was able to churn out a little kids table and chairs, and two little kid Adirondack chairs, and a new work bench table for my garage (this one isn't pretty so not pictured!)







FYI- a pregnancy update. Still no idea what we are having. Doc is now having me go in twice a week for monitoring, and in two weeks he is admitting me to the hospital until I give birth! AWESOME. My life with two kids, and busy personality should do just SWELL with that! We are trying not too think about it too much for now. I would rather be safe than sorry though in the overall scheme of things. We should be ok with Charles work schedule and lots of amazing family. Any ideas how to not go CRAZY in the hospital!

No one has given me the impression I will make it past 32 weeks. So luckily it shouldn't be 2 whole months or something crazy like that.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my Becky!!! PLease let me know if there's anything I can do for you, I'm sure you're gonna feel stir-crazy at times =) What hospital will you be at? Seriously, though, I know you have your family and awesome hubby, but if you need help with your kiddos or anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Emily said...

I think I would go crazy too!! My first suggestion would be a priesthood blessing to keep your sanity. :) I've had my fair share of those.

And hello super talented girl!?? What great looking furniture! Glad to see that woodworking class put to use. I think all I took away from it is that I should just BUY my furniture. I'm very impressed!!

Tara H said...

wow Becky,
I am going to try and put you in touch with my friend who went into labor REALLY early with twins and ended up in the hospital for like 13 weeks on bed rest until they let her go home and finally the twins came on their own. She had a 20+ month old at home at the time. She is one of my best friends from when I was a kid- her name is Cara.
I'll send you her email address.
love the table and chairs! so cute.
Tara