Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cheryl Prenatals

One of my oldest and best friends in the whole world (like been friends since before preschool). Is pregnant. Not only is she pregnant , but having twins. EEK! right. Well, it was perfect. She is gorgeous and loves me enough to let me put her through this crazy photography idea I have been wanting to do for THREE years now! It was one of those moments where creative genius could be in the works, but it didn't happen right away. That poor girl was in the pool at night for like 2 hours while a fiddled, messed, moaned, and made her change position about a hundred times. Finally right at the end when I was about to throw in the towel we mostly got it to where I wanted it! Tell me what you think.

Sorry these are totally unedited, just wanted to at least get them up!














6 comments:

Theresa said...

Ok. my favorites were the one with the shoes on the tummy where both of the shoe sets where being held up to her stomach and the belly shot with the words on it belly only. cute!

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

You did a WONDERFUL job and she looks fabulous!

Emily said...

I think they turned out great!! I remember you talking about the pool shot a while ago- it looks really cool! I'm sure Cheryl is so excited to have such a good friend and super rad pictures!

Blissful & Domestic said...

Those are beautiful

cheryl said...

becky I am one HOT pregnant chick!!!! I love those pictures!!! I am so glad you convinced me to do them it will be so fun o scrapbook them. I agree with Theresa that picture with the shoes and the hat is my favorite! I love the pool shots too!

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest photos Cheryl! Thanks for sharing the link!