Friday, December 11, 2009

When does it stop

It is so funny how you think you will remember every little detail of the parenting process. YOU DON'T!!! Keep a journal. I am actually a really good journal keeper (probably the reason I don't update this more, basically it is like me keeping three journals-real journal, blogging for others benefits, and scrapbooking). Anyway, not even I remember to keep track of all the little things. I feel guilty for the times when I get behind.

So my plea today....when is the grunting phase over!!!! I feel so bad for newborns as they try and adjust to all these new sensations. In my opinion, pooping out substance basically like water, shouldn't be that hard, but if it were up to my son, if would be a marathon! I can't wait till he gets in control of that and lets himself sleep peacefully at night!!! Here is a pic of the noble efforts. And a slighlty cuter one of his big sister smothering....I mean LOVING......Ethan!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cute little guy! We're so excited to see him in a few weeks!

Blissful & Domestic said...

he is just so beautiful!