Tuesday, October 21, 2008

THOSE DANG PENS!

Ok, this entry is soley to vent about the ridiculousness of the whole situation. So, I ordered pens for the baby bonanza. I was so excited because this is a pretty easy way to give something useful as a marketing tool. I ordered 300 pens from this company online with info and a picture. Cute, I was excited.

Well, it was quite a process to get them to print the order in the first place. My contact kept emailing me with proofs and information. BLAH BLAH BLAH, she wouldn't ever answer any of the questions I asked her. VERY frustrating. Well, I called her on Monday because I needed them on Friday to make sure they would be here in time. (no worries that I thought we would be fine seeing as I ordered them 2 weeks in advance) She told me it would be $20 shipping to upgrade to get them to me on time. At this point I was like....whatever, I just need them here. So reluctantly I sent her the ok. Well she calls me on Wednesday and says she has bad news. She changed the order to upgrade the shipping but someone in the factory forgot to do it....so they will be there on MONDAY!!!!! (#&$&%#!!! I was seriously speachless. I almost hung up on her. Although she was actually very nice about the whole thing and I felt bad being as mad as I was....

Well of course I mulled over this all night so irritated. And was fully prepared to kind of lay into her first thing in the morning. She answered the phone knowing I would call and asked if I was calling to yell at her. I said, "well, not yell....!" She told me she was on the phone with the factory to see if they could reprint the order and have it overnighted to me. I said, "good, that is why I was calling" So I went most of the day without hearing from her, so I assumed that they were not coming. Well she called at like 4:30 telling me they were on their way and would be there in the morning. YEA!!!!

They arrived, I was thrilled and extatic....then I opened the box......300 pens that read.... www.catchproto.blogspot.com..... THEY MISSPELLED IT! URG! I about threw something. So, the saga ended with me spending 4 hours of my day scratching the r into and h on every single one of those dang pens!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

yikes,.. what a nightmare! i guess next time it will be ordering those earlier,... ha,.. you live and you learn,... how stupid though,.. that would be so frustrating!

Nathan and Colleen said...

OH, Becky, I'm so sorry that things went so poorly. That's SO frustrating when things go wrong. I'm glad you were able to fix the pens.