Saturday, October 4, 2008

Last two weeks of solitude

Things have been really busy and really good getting ready for my showcase I am doing in TWO WEEKS! But, I feel good about it. I have basically had my rear end glued to this seat clicking away as many minutes as I can sneak in. Unfortunately Audrey is bored of playing in this room, and gets irritated in about 30 seconds when she sees I am headed for the computer! I kid you not that I have tennis neck!!! Didn't know there was such a thing did ya? Well, my friends there is. See, since my laptop has kicked the bucket I have been using my mom's computer. She has her mouse on top of the table and slightly forward and the keyboard below. Not really a fan of this setup, because you have to switch all the time between two levels. Well, I think it is because of this that I have had the WORST soreness in the front of my neck. It is a little better now, but MAN not cool! Anyway, everything is all coming along. I received my pamphlets yesterday that I designed....they look awesome. I have two photobooks on order, one in the works, at least all the photos are edited for it, and lots of fun little things coming, ie ornaments, vases, jewlery boxes. I am excited. I think I have a good spread of things to help me stand out but hopefully not to be too overwhelming. Oh yeah in addition to all of that, just wanted to give a shout out to SMILEBOX. I like the idea of scrapbooking, but get tired and unimaginative real fast. Well, these guys are fabulous. They have a ton of pages that are the most user friendly get-it-done digital scrapbooking I have come across. And I have tried my fair share. There isn't as much personalization as some people might like, and I love to create, but when I need to knock out 2 years worth of digital pictures....BAM DONE. I kid you not. I got all my 2006 and 2007 pictures scrapbooked and looking cute in probably a total of 12 hours. I printed all the 2006 stuff myself, but decided that seeing as I have the whole year done, it would actually be CHEAPER for me to order a really fabulous book, then it is done and bound and something I wouldn't mind having out. I will take a picture and show you when it gets here. Exciting. Here are some our Tahoe pictures and Audrey's most recent





WHO KNOWS WHAT THIS FACE MEANS...I THINK IT'S PRETTY CUTE THOUGH

AUDREY'S FIRST TIME PLAYING ON THE PLAYGROUND

AUDREY'S FIRST TIME IN THE LAKE/BEACH

THIS WAS A GORGEOUS DAY ON THE LAKE

WE HUNG AROUND FOR A WHILE TO CATCH THE SUNSET ON THE BEACH

AWESOME HUH?




DUDE I LOVE THIS LENS....THANKS JEN



MY LITTLE MODEL










5 comments:

Josh and Gnickie said...

You are a great photographer Becky. I love the pics.

Amber and David said...

Wow Becky! Those pictures are amazing! It doesn't hurt that your little girl is absolutely adorable either! She's getting so big!

Mitch and Holly said...

Beautiful pictures. I got your message the other day. We completely need to talk. Audrey is beautiful as always and getting so big.

Blissful & Domestic said...

so I love all those pictures Audrey is such a beautiful babe model and I am dying to see how the pictures turned out! hint hint :>

Amanda said...

You really have a knack Becky. . .these are great pictures! Looking forward to seeing you soon!