Thursday, April 12, 2012

Camping


I am not brave enough to try our hand at real camping yet with toddlers and kids that can run away and get lost, and the possibility of a very long night.  So this is our solution to letting the kids really get the experience but having fun too.  They still love it and have no idea the difference.  Ethan and I gave up at about 3 in the morning thought.  My pregnant midsection could not take the hardness of even the cot, and I think Ethan was a little cold. 

We have a huge 11 man tent that takes up the whole backyard, so we put the kids in their little play tent (which doesn't even have a real door) and Charles and I slept in the 5 man (yeah right) tent.  We bundled  them together with a rain cover to help them not be nervous and keep in some heat. 



No comments: