Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fall Pregnancy pictures

So I am about two weeks from delivering and I wanted to get a few little belly shots of the family. We headed out to Tule Springs last week to try and catch some fall colors. Audrey was pretty much a nightmare. Well, I think it was that she was just overly distracted with all the fun things to look at that it was hard to get her attention. Usually she is little miss model! We will see if she does better with the new baby! I think we still got some super cute pictures though! THANKS JAMIE we really appreciate it!

Here are some of my favorites.














4 comments:

Theresa said...

cute! I love them. You're one of the cutest pregnant ladies Becky. :) I need to get some shots of me before we deliver too.

Amanda said...

Wow, your due date is coming up fast! That's exciting! We're excited to meet our new little nephew at Christmas! Love the pics!

Blissful & Domestic said...

They came out so cute! I love them!

Sarah said...

Oh Becky those shots are great! You are so cute pregnant too! I was never that cute! Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy! Hope all goes well too!