Thursday, September 18, 2008

Craziest week ever!

Ok, so I have some very exciting news. In case you aren't aware, there is a women's center in town that I went to when Audrey was little and I needed someone to tell me things got easier! They are awesome and they do so much to help so many new mom's. Anyway, it has worked out that I do a photoshoot for the mom's at this group once a month or so. It is a great thing for them, the mom's, and me. The women's center is just awesome.

Well, they hired me to shoot at this baby bonanza they have coming up in October. I did a thing with them in April too and it was way fun and everyone said they loved the pictures! So, I was pretty excited about this. Well, we were talking about it this last week. I didn't really understand what the whole thing was, but basically it is like an expo kind of thing. Dr Sears is coming to speak at it- and his seminar of 200 is already sold out. There will be lots of different venues there. Well, aside from all the long details. Basically they have booked me at the only photographer to be at this thing. So, they are not only paying me to shoot pictures at it, but they are giving me a booth area to showcase my stuff!!!!!!!

Ok....... THIS IS HUGE! Do you have any idea how big this could be for my career? I am SO unbeleivably excited about it. I don't know why this wonderful place has decided I deserve this, but I am so thankful. It is going to be so fun, and so great. There will be so many people there. So, needless to say I am SCRAMBLING to make my business look as professional as I can and get as much printed and ready for display as possible. So, if anyone has any fabulous ideas that I haven't thought of please let me know! The next month will be crazy to get ready for this, but I am SO excited.

I have no doubt that this blessing "fell" in my lap because of the Lord's unabounding love. True testimony builder once again to PAY TITHING, and do all the other things you are suppose to do and the Lord places things in your life to help you with your goals!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That's awesome Becky! You'll have to post some of your pictures that you take from the bonanza. You definitely have a gift for capturing spontaneous moments. . . :)

We missed seeing you guys the other weekend. . . if you're ever in our neck of the woods feel free to stay the weekend! We still have a spare bedroom in our little "basement apartment." :)

Amber and David said...

Congratulations! That's great! I'm so excited for you! I don't have any earth shattering ideas, but I'm sure you'll do great! Let us know how it goes!