Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Cabin

We took our first trip out of town with Audrey for conference weekend. I thought I would add it seeing as some of the pictures are just too cute not too. We decided to hit up the cabin and see the damage from a pretty snowy winter. Of course it was a blast. Daddy wasn't able to go because of work but we went with Grandma and Granpa and Uncle Peter and Jill and some of our good friends Kallen and Emily and Kennedy. It was just so fun. I am so glad that they could all come and partake of the wonderful blessing of fresh air with us.




Going to the cabin is just the right amount of get away. I love it. And there was just enough snow to build us some pretty dang cool snow creatures if I do say so myself. Enjoy the pictures.
KENNEDY AND AUDREY

I LOVE TO CUDDLE WITH GRANDMA

YEAH WE PRETTY MUCH ROCK!

MAN LOOK HOW COOL OUR PRAYER MAN, ALLIGATOR, AND STING RAY SNOW CREATURES CAM OUT!!

HANGING WITH GRANDPA

6 comments:

Theresa said...

ahhh,.. she is sooo cute and getting soo big. i love all the photos. :) she's into the fun stage right now where personality start coming out more but she's not crawling around yet to get into anything. :)

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

hey Becky, how are you? It has been a long time since we have seen each other. thanks for your sweet comments on the blog. Your baby Audrey is adorable. It is crazy that we all have kids now. How fun that we all have blogs and we can keep in touch though. I am going to add you to my friends list so I can check you blog often. Talk to you later!

Blissful & Domestic said...

GORGEOUS!!!! We love Audrey and can't wait to meet her! We will be back in like August and we are so starting play dates them for our little ones! Love you !!

Kerstin said...

Audrey is so cute!! She looks a lot like you.

Kim said...

Hi... yeah I remember you : ) From Corey's home ward. Corey doesn't check the blog much, but I showed him yours and he says hello : )

Josh and Gnickie said...

I have found y'all!!! yeah. The pictures are super cute. Love it!!